I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


I Think There May be Something Wrong with my Face...

It's the second time in two weeks I've been out with a guy friend at a restaurant/coffee shop, talking about stuff, and they've asked me if I needed to leave because I looked like I was upset. "Um...no....I don't feel upset ...but, ah, thanks though..."

This leads to some sort of mental crises for me, because it keeps happening. I mean, AM I upset about something? Am I suffering horribly subconsciously? I should do something about that, but how? Hey, Mr. subconscious, could you please stop taking over my face and making people worry about me, because it's sort of confusing and embarassing.

Maybe I have a face-controlling parasite. If I do I'll call him penguin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home