I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Please, not that! I'll do anything!!!

I was just imagining what it would be like to get through a day at work without the Internets. What did people do back in the day before the internets? Seriously...I mean, the art of pretending to work is a subtle art, and the internets are key, because you appear to be working. For example, right now I look as though I am industriously working away--no one knows what I'm typing though. It could be a report or a quote for work. But it's not! It's my little bloggette. I expect those of us who have always had the joys of the computer can't really understand what 'mind-numbing boredom' really is. I just had a brief glimpse through my ever-fertile imagination. It scared the ever living crap out of me.

PS. the office manager is playing solitaire...so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home