I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We Shall Overcome

Ha ha! I have finally conquered Blogger whilst managing to keep all my secret identities separate!

I'm rather embarrassed at how long it's taken me, but I blame grad school mostly. That and getting a real job in which I do not spend the entire day entertaining myself on the internet to stave off utter boredom. That and not feeling like blogging anymore. That and not having internet at my little* apartment.

I warn you, my return may only be temporary, as none of the conditions mentioned above have really changed.

Also, I discovered a post I wrote back in October, but for some reason never made public. It's a rather passionate essy I wrote entitled, "Why I Hate Dreaming." I've added it below, for your reading pleasure.

*Little, in this case, is not merely an adjective used as a term of endearment. My apartment, while not a studio, would cause claustrophobia in many people. I do love it though. And did I mention I live alone? Bliss, utter bliss.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey cutie, I am glad that you are back because I blogstalk you-

    (your former roommate)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home