I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Finals Week for a Blogger: A Play in One Act

[5:50 am]

Alarm: “Be be be beep. Be be be beep. Be be be beep…”

Me: [Sitting up in bed] “Board?”

[Stagger to dresser and hit snooze button. Crawl back in bed.]

[seven minutes pass]

Alarm: “Be be be beep. Be be be beep. Be be be beep…”

Me: “Plank?”

[Stagger to dresser and hit snooze button. Crawl back in bed.]

[seven minutes pass]


Alarm: “Be be be beep. Be be be beep. Be be be beep…”

Me: “I wish my roommate didn’t use her space heater all year…I be that really hikes up our Excel bill.”

[Stagger to dresser and hit snooze button. Crawl back in bed.]

[seven minutes pass]


Me: “I guess I don’t really *need* a shower.”

[Stagger to dresser and hit snooze button. Crawl back in bed.]

[seven minutes pass]

Alarm: “Be be be beep. Be be be beep. Be be be beep…”

Me: “This would make a funny blog entry…the first thing I thought this morning was, “Board,” which made sense at the time.

[Stagger to dresser and hit snooze button. Crawl back in bed.]

[seven minutes pass]

Alarm: “Be be be beep. Be be be beep. Be be be beep…”

[Turn off alarm. Write blog entry instead of working on final papers due today which were completely blown off last night in favor of 1). Playing on the internets 2). Hanging out with people and 3). Sleeping]

[The End]

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was catching up on your posts when I noticed you mentioned "Be Gentle with Me" by Boy Least Likely To.
    Please tell me you have seen the video. Its about as damn near close to death by overwhelming cuteness I have ever experienced in my life.

    So how are things?

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hilarious and creative -- glad to see you're still applying your Bachelors in Procrastination. I've submitted my resig. from the B-school, which in turn is supposed to motivate my submitting applications/resumés galore -- well BEFORE June 2. yeah. this IS better than procrastinating my exit until i find job -- supposedly that's the "normal" way things "work"(huh?)

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's how to make delicious chocolate covered strawberries. First of all ensure that the strawberries you are intending to use are dry, then allow them to be room temperature warm prior to making them. After the strawberries have been covered in chocolate, put them in your refrigerator to cool, but do not store them in the fridge. Consume within 1-2 days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home