I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Procrastination




So, that plan sort of backfired.

After putting up the Lisa Loeb pics, now all the peole who were like, "What? Lisa Loeb? You don't look like her." are telling me,
"Actually, after seeing those pictures on your blog I can see the resemblance."

I mean, I don't care. She's certainly not too hard on the eyes, although she did have some bad hair going for a while (I didn't put up any bad hair pics. If I did look like her it wouldn't be the end of the world.

This whole thing is just sort of funny.

I'm listening to music right now and I'd like to take a brief moment to point out that the end of Depeche Mode's "Told You So" is terrifying.

In addition, I would like to point out that I am not at work. In fact I am supposed to be working on my 20 minute presentation that's due in less than 48 hours. Look at me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home