I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sucker Punched

So, last night I pretty much punched myself in the face.

Here's how it went. I was sleeping, and woke up because my arm had fallen asleep. It was way past pins and needles, to the point where it's completely numb and doesn't really feel like part of your body anymore and you're afraid to move it because it sort of feels like it might come off.

Yeah, it felt like that.

So I roll over on my back and lift up my whole arm from the shoulder straight above me (I believe that this was so I could "see" my arm and make sure it was still there despite being in the dark). Well, as soon as I relaxed my shoulder, I had no other working muscles to keep my arm up and it fell and hit me in the face. It hurt quite a lot. I never knew my own arm was so fricken heavy. I immediately fell back asleep while thinking, "I just totally punched myself in the face. . . My nose hurts. . .I should blog about this. . ."

3 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger bmo said…

    think of it this way, every time you hurt yourself, people (not saying I am one of them) are entertained. So keep doing it for the people Lisa.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    well, I do what I can.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    another funny thing is to associate yourself with meat.
    "Jimmy with meat" ha ha. Also, the Spanish word "Carne" sounds like the word "Carney" in English, and we all think itinerant fair workers are hilarious.

    Way to help my blog be funny guy...thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home