I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You'd think it would be easy...



You would think that putting socks on your feet would be a simple task, wouldn't you?

This morning I failed to rise and shine at my appointed time. I was actually an hour and a half late for work. I could have been rather close to on time, but once I overslept a little I figured I already had a good excuse and decided to continue oversleeping. Note to self: if your phone is your alarm clock you should make sure that the volume is not turned off before you go to sleep.

Ok, back to the socks. So I'm finally up and trying to get to work. I sit down on the floor to put my socks and shoes on. I pull on my first sock but when I go to put on the other one, I can't find it. I search side to side, I stand up to see if I was sitting on it. I look in my drawer to see if it came unfolded and I only grabbed one. Nothing. The sock has disappeared. Thinking that I may be going crazy, I shake my pants legs to see if it's there. Nope. Then I give up and pull out another pair of socks from my drawer. When I pull up my pants leg to take off the original sock, there's the missing sock--stuck inside the one that's already on my leg.

How old were you when you learned to get dressed?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger bmo said…

    I still have not learned how to put on clothes. They call me the crazy naked man.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    Actually, bm oran, I think putting clothes on isn't so much your problem as KEEPING them on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home