I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I forgot the best thing!


I can't believe I forgot the share the very bestest thing of all about this week: It's now March!!!!
Yay! March is the bestest month ever!*

Why is March the Best Month Ever, you ask? Well, it's not because of St. Patricks Day (although being Irish I am fond of this Holiday). And it's not because the first day of Spring is in March (although that is VERY wonderful). Ok, ok, I'll tell you: March is my Birthday Month!

Oh Birthday Month, how I love thee. Why limit your celebrations to one day, when you can justify everything you want to do, buy and eat with four simple words, "It's my Birthday Month!" (this is only supersceded by the Birthday Week, and actual Birthday).


My bestest Birthday Month story is this.

Two years ago, I took myself shopping since it was my birthday month. I was at Rosedale mall, and was finished shopping and walking through the mall to get to where my car was. I passed a flower vendor, and because I LOVE flowers, I stopped to see what was there. As I was looking at some lovely pink roses, the flower seller came up to me and said, "Do you like those flowers? I'll give you a deal." The signs said that two dozen roses was $15.99 or something like that. I just kind of laughed and shrugged non-committally, and the guy went away to help someone else. I was still considering buying myself some flowers when the guy came back and said, "Come on, I'll give you the whole bucket for $15.99." I thought, It's my birthday month, I should get some flowers for myself. Then I said, "Sounds like a deal," to the flower guy. So I paid him, and he put the flowers in bags. There were four bunches of roses, so I felt like Miss America walking out of the Mall with this entire armful of pink roses.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized that there were actually TWO dozen roses in each bundle, so I 'accidentally' bought eight dozen roses for myself. I had roses everywhere, and I gave a bunch away. It was just absolutely lovely.

*You cannot fight with me about this. If you do you will be ruining my birthday month, and you might as well finish out the month by kicking some kittens. That will make you a bad person.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's my birfday month too!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet PT would buy you some roses if you told him it's your birthday month. SNAP!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    siiiiiiiicckkkkkkkkk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home