I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Humor Lecture



There's only one other person in the world that I know for sure will find this as funny as I do. It's from the brain of my good friend whb. Hopefully I'll be seeing him get hitched this spring, but that's beside the point (I mean, he IS getting hitched, but I may not be there because it's in PA).

Anyway, everyone should find it at least clever. Clever doesn't really give it its due, because it's really quite funny. Especially if you grew up without cable, and spent many a night doing nothing but watching whatever stations were still broadcasting at 2am just because you were awake.

What do non-cable stations broadcast at 2am, you wonder? Well, mainly infomercials. We always watched the infomercials for music collections. Therefore, this post goes out to anyone who knows what comes next, because they find whb's post as funny as I do:

"We had joy we had fun, we had seasons in the sun..."

(hint: has nothing to do with hills, wine, or song).

2 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, there isn't a whole lot to say except that this brightened my day and I greatly appreciated it. It took me back in time and it was a pleasant trip...quality, total quality...:)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, I also wanted to add... 'cause little Willy Willy won't go home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home