I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Whew.



Good thing I'm not a hand model (you know one of those people who get close-up pictures taken of her hands showing off different products).

"What?" you wonder, "But chocolate milk girl, you have such lovely model-like hands--they are always so perfectly manicured and moisturized! How can you say you shouldn't be a hand model?"

BECAUSE I AM CLUMSY. I have a very painful, very ugly little scratch on my right knuckle. I know it is from this morning becuase of the blood, but other than that I have no recollection whatsoever of how I got it. None. And I have one on my left hand from last week--same situation. How does one tear the tender skin on her precious hands so consistently and not notice? How?

Although I guess if I were a hand model I could invest in one (two?) of those bubble things that goes over you hand so that nothing can harm it. It would be pretty hard to type though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home