I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Christmas Loot


Best Christmas Gifts:

Season 1 and 2 of Arrested Development!!!! Hurrah!

FM Transmitter for my ipod!! Thank you Santa! (but I was serious about that whole immune system thing)

Bubble Tape! For the Bubble Tape Challenge!*

Worst Christmas Gifts:

A scarf that looks like someone skinned Grover from Sesame Street! Clashes fabulously with every coat or jacket I own! I think I forgot it at my parent's house...

Scariest Christmas Presents:

THIS from my dear brother Nathan. This gift inspired the most laughter as I was delighted with what I thought it was, but when I realized what it actually was, my face fell and my shoulders slumped, and I just said "oh." in a small voice. He considered it a victory.

A meat/candy thermometer circa 1962 from my Grandmother. It was new! About forty years ago! Note: not the strangest gift I have ever received from my 91 year old grammie, but it's definitely up there.

Lip Gloss Related Christmas Presents (aka: feeding my addictions)

Well, I didn't receive any Martian Mallow, but the holiday wasn't a loss as far as lip gloss goes.


I received the Philosophy "A Few Good Men" Lip gloss trio. This stuff is amazing. And it smell delicious. And it tastes delicious. Mmm...delicious lip gloss....

I also received (from myself) a Cherry Vanilla flavored "Sweet Talk" from my favorite store. It is rather disgustingly flavored. It smells like Robitussin when you first put it on...or maybe I'm just sensitive due to all of the Robitussin I drank during my last lengthy illness. It tastes good though, and smells good after the initial application. I should have chosen the Peach flavor. I'm glad I only paid $1.99 instead of the regular cost of $7.


Yes, I will continue doing lip gloss reviews on my blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. Some of us care about things in this world, you heartless bastard.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home