I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What time does Christmas come?

I've got this brilliant idea: I'm going to write a Christmas song. Ok, go.

Hmm...well, what should I write about? Santa Claus? "Santa Claus is coming soon..." nah, that's been done. "Better be good..." Oh, well, maybe another topic.

Um...how about Christmas itself? Ok, sounds good. Now, what about Christmas? Erm...well, ah...Let's see. Christmas is, ah, fun? ...

Christmas makes some people really crabby? No, no.

Christmas means gifts and decorations and love? Too cliche.

Wait, I've got it--Christmas comes this time each year! That's it, that's brilliant! It's truly a fundamental truth about Christmas, I mean, it DOES come this time each year.

No, no, we don't need a tune! We'll just sort of start at a note and descend repeatedly with each word in a sort of nasally monotone. Genius, pure genius. And we'll be rich rich rich, becuase no one will realize what a lame Christmas song this is. And, after all, Christmas comes this time each year!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Fatman said…

    One lame Christmas song that gets played annually would be so awesome. I remember my mother forced me to go to watch About a Boy with her at shotgun-point (actually not a bad film in the end. Strange, considering it had neither of the "key elements" that I think are essential in every good movie. The key elements being vampires and guns) where the surprisingly enjoyable Hugh Grant-character lived off the royalties of ONE CHRISTMAS SONG that his grandfather (or father- I can't remember) wrote many years ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home