I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Valuable Life Lessons

Last night I was talking to my mum on the phone. My throat hurt horribly and just walking across room used up all my energy. Anyway, so I was searching for my Vick's Vapor Rub to ease my poor throat. Now, it wouldn't matter to me if Vick's Vapor Rub has no medicinal value whatsoever--it makes me feel better, and makes me feel like I'm getting better. Well, I couldn't find it. I hate when I can't find things. I am excruciatingly organized; I know where all of my
belongings are. So I'm searching, talking, using up all my energy to no avail. Finally, I interrupt my mum to screech, "Where the Hell is my Vick's?!?" in true temper-tantrum mode (I may have stamped my foot, even). And then, lo and behold, there was my Vick's Vapor Rub in front of me. "Mom! I found it! I just learned a valuable life-lesson!" My mother recognizes the danger is supporting my tone, "what?" she asks warily. "I learned that if you have temper-tantrums you get what you want!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home