I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas with Claes...


It's my job to sort the mail at my work. Now that the holidays are fast approaching, we get lots of stuff from other companies we do business with--holiday cards and whatnot. Well today there was a really large envelope, I mean, really really big. As I opened it, I figured it was a free calendar. When I pulled out the contents there was a picture that looked like a calendar, but it seemed too light. Then I realized that it was a GIANT Christmas card! Seriously, it's as tall as the calendar on my wall, just a little wider to give it the same dimensions as a card. It made my day, because there is no discernable reason whatsoever for it to be that big. It was like getting a Christmas card from Claes Oldenburg. How sweet is that, I ask you.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Neo said…

    Anna -My brother once gave his wife this card that was huge! It had to be about 4 foot tall!

    Man, where do you find an evelope to put that thing in!

    Peace

    - Neo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home