I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, December 01, 2005


Happy Birthday Lilly Michelle!


My favoritest baby in the whole wide world turns one today! I can't believe it. She's soooo cute it hurts. I'm her auntie, and I'll be really really jealous when she gets a real, actually-related-to-her auntie. When she was born, I made her a blankie, and she won't sleep without it. Whenever she sees it, she makes the monkey noise (none of us are really sure why, but the girl likes monkeys, and she likes her blankie...so what more do you need?) So, for her first birthday I'm making her a brand new monkey blankie, with monkey included! It's very cute, and should make it easier for her mom, Michelle, to wash the original monkey blankie once in a while without total chaos ensuing. Her birthday party is on Sunday. I've never gone to a 1-year-old's birthday party before, unless you count my siblings or my own--which I don't. I wonder what I should wear.....



Is it lunchtime yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home