I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, November 18, 2005


Classes!

Well, I registered for classes today. I am officially a grad student. (Is that what makes it official? I guess I'm not really sure). I registered for "Introduction to Library and Information Science " and "Organization of Knowledge" and I chose "Reference & Online Services" for my alternate. Whee! I'm going to be a librarian when I grow up. Librarians are cool. They fight against book-banning, and censorship, and they know lots of stuff, like how to win on Jeopardy.

Here's my quick story for the day: About a month ago, I decided I wanted to have bangs in my hair, you know, the long sideswept kind. Instead of making a hair appointment, I decided to do it myself. At 2:00 am. Miraculously, this was not a bad decision, in fact, it was the best.hair.decision.ever.

Then everyone started telling me I look like Lisa Loeb when I wear my glasses + bangs. Ok, whatever. Who even knows what Lisa Loeb looks like? Well, everyone now, because she's doing a reality TV show about dating in NY. Why me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home