I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, December 02, 2005

The break up letter...


Dear Xanga,
I hate to have to tell you like this, but it's over. I've found a new blog spot. I know I know, I should have told you instead of going behind your back, but I can't change the past. All I have now is regrets. But Blogger and I, we just click, you know? Blogger's teaching me html, and I just feel freer in this relationship. Anyway, call me sometime--maybe we can still be friends?

-Anna

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger diedan said…

    i don't think you really needed to be so nice to xanga. I mean, it really sucks. Xanga is sort of a training relationship, the one you get into just because you haven't had too many before and you want to see what it's like before diving into the real thing. Right?

    Also, you have a blog. I didn't know this

     

Post a Comment

<< Home