I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Work Rules Today


Oh man, this is the best day of work ever. First the giant Christmas card, and now this:

I just got an order for two custom stamps. The first one is to say "Production Order," Ok, sure, whatever you want. The second one is supposed to say "Snap." Excuse me? Did you just say snap? Oh yeah. I can not possibly think what you would need a stamp that says 'snap' for, unless you imagine some bigwig lawyers sending case documents back and forth before a trial.

"What? He thinks he can get her off with not guilty plea? Ha! Wait 'til he sees these documents proving that his client was in fact at the scene when the crime was committed. Awwwwww SNAP."
*buzzes secretary*
"Robin, stamp these 'snap' and send them back."

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your company makes custom stamps?...seriously...I've been looking for a vendor for that....maybe I'll call you and put your ass to work. They arent fun things like "Snap" stamps but I would be fun to call you at work and have to talk all proffesional like.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    work buddies!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    hmm...I'm definitely not at work at 6:26 am...I should fix that *wanders off to investigate*

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think they forgot the exclamation point. After all, as a rubber stamp SNAP is nowhere near as fun as SNAP!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home