I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday: Now with a hint of food poisoning!


Holy crap, today is the ultimate definition of long and slow. I wrote boring, but then decided to change it because there was some office drama. My work is like a middle school as far as professionalism and communication. During the 'incident' there were doors slammed, and top-of-lungs yelling happened. I haven't seen anyone for over an hour now...maybe I should make sure everyone is still alive. I still have to be here for another 3.25 hours.

Saints preserve me.

Unless of course I do have food poisoning...again. Do you think unopened mayo can go bad if it's kept in a cupboard that gets warm enough to melt my chocolate covered almonds (dammit)? Last time I felt like this was the first weekend I moved in with my roommate and spent the whole weekend vomiting into my trash can. I may never eat Miracle Whip again. Meh....ack. I WILL NOT throw up.

Wow, this is an amazing situation...can my horror of vomit counterbalance the abject misery that is work today? Would I rather vomit, or stay at work? It's one of those exaggerated phrases people use to express distate or hatred. "Ugh, I'd rather vomit..." Oh the dilemma....Would I rather vomit? This is an existential crises folks.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    13. I don't own a TV, and don't miss one.

    It seems like every time I say something like this, the standard response is, "So...what do you do then?"

    Is this such an alien concept to the masses? Is it a generational thing? Are we just that much more awesome than everyone else?

    I vote the latter.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    So true...so true. Because, my dear friend, if there is one word to describe us it is most definitely awesome.

    (well, there are a lot of others, but some of them aren't as cool as "awesome," so we'll leave them unmentioned.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home