I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

P.S...

Did I mention that I didn't eat dinner yesterday because I 'accidentally' fell asleep at 6:00 pm? Well, I didn't eat dinner.

By the way, I suppose I should clarify: I didn't accidently fall asleep at 6:00 pm. I intentionally fell asleep then, the accident comes in when I 'accidentally' didn't get back up until thirteen hours later. It was meant to be a quick nap. I had the chance to still call it a little nap three hours later when I woke up for a phone call (why that call woke me I'll never know, I had already slept through four others, and was destined to sleep through one more), but not even talking on the phone after a three hour nap was enough to rouse me from my bed. The girl slept on, and now she's very hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home