I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sick forever....Unless!


Dear Santa,

Hi, how are you? I hope all that crap about kids not believing in you isn't getting you down. Also, I bet it sucks how people always make such a big deal about how your name spells 'Satan' if you rearrange the letters. I mean, it's kinda cool, but probably gets old. I can spell my name backwords, or 'nana' but beyond that you've either got 'aann' 'anan' or nnaa' none of which really make sense.

Anyway, in the immortal words of Calvin, enough chit-chat. Let's get down to business. I've been really good this year. How do you determine that, anyway? Because, I mean, the truth is I haven't been good--no one has. It's the basic human condition. We're not good. So do you judge on intent then? I mean, what about the neighbor kid who burned down his parent's house? He obviously wasn't good, is he getting coal? Does blatent stupidity not count? Never mind. I've been really good this year, and I have a really really special request. I would really really like world peace.

Ok, that's not true, I just thought I'd pump up my "intended goodness" so you'll bring me what I really want: A Brand New Immune System! All the cool kids have one.

Love, annA. (see, I wrote it backwords)

I'm sick still...again...forever?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    zinc supplements! (50mg/day is just right.)

    cardiovascular exercise a couple times a week also seems to help... the only time i got sick this year was when I stopped running for a couple weeks. hmm.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    wait, are you suggesting that I RUN!??? I don't think that I know how.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger bmo said…

    Don't listen to vcmc, he is trying to trick you. I only got sick once this year, and it was for a day. And I have no idea what this word 'run' is. Although I think he is right about the zinc stuff. Also blueberry's, garlic and orange juice are all really good for you and your IS. I would try a glass of OJ in the am and in the pm right before you go to sleep. Although it can't be right before, because you have probably brushed your teeth by then and OJ and toothpaste do not go hand in hand.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    I bet blueberries, garlic and orange juice are even worse than OJ and toothpaste. Just an observation.

    my blog made you miss me, didn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home