I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, January 06, 2006

*Bubble Tape Challenge


Have you ever wondered if it were possible to get an entire container of Bubble Tape into your mouth at once? Well, I have. It was Thanksgiving weekend and my sister and I bought Bubble Tape for the long car ride. After spending nearly three hours chewing, our jaws hurt, our teeth were coated with sugar, but we didn't stop. Oh no, there's six feet of goodness in every container. We were discissing the general merits and failings of Bubble Tape, when we wondered what would happen if you tried to chew the whole container at once. We vowed to try it.

And we did.

All I can say is that it is something that can only be experienced, not described. I think my Dad nearly wet himself (because of course we did this on Christmas Eve in front of the whole family).

Try it, you'll like it. Or, persuade some friends to try it. It will be the funniest thing you will do or see all year...I swear (by the moon and the stars in the sky. Yes, I swear).


5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm kind of disgusted, but...at the same time kind of tempted to try it. I'm just afraid that with an entire 6 feet of bubble tape in my mouth, I might unintentionally try to swallow some of it...

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    try it! try it! oh yeah, and it's good idea to record the event as well...great stuff to show the kids.

    WARNING: Do not try this under the influence of alcohol. Death may occur

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger bmo said…

    I once put I whole pack of Big League Chew in my mouth. I am not sure if it is equal to 6 ft. of gum but it is a lot. I think we did it on the bus to school one day in 5th or 6th grade, I can't really remember. All I know is that its a lot o' gum to chew. Congrats on your big accomplishment.

    Also I some times wish I knew how to spell.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger conorandalyssa said…

    oh my god that is amazing. only you anna.......and your sister. i wish you did have pictures of that!

    -alyssa

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    um, actually we do have pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home