I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stereotyping is fun!


There is a person in my grad school program who has been wearing a cloak/cape every time I have seen him. It is, of course, black. He also has long long thin hair that he wears ponytailed in in back, and a large crucifix worn over his cape. Also, he has a long goatee, but the kind that starts as sideburns and grows all the way down the chin on either side, but never meets in the middle. He described himself in one class (as reported to me by my library school friend, Amanda) as a "computer guru," and in last night's class shared that he frequently has to assure people that he is neither a monk nor a priest. He talks in that extremely precise nerdy way that you expect to hear from computer programmers/comic book obsessers--somehow an abnormally large amount of words have a 'sch' sound. Almost a lisp, but it's learned. I'm sure he owns either 1.) a broadstaff 2.) a broadsword, or 3.) a +20 cloak of fire.


3 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    ooh, snap!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm way more nerdly than you guys and I don't even like star trek.

    If I had a black cape as a freshman in college, I probably would have worn it though. *sigh* ah, the days of being a wannabe goth.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger conorandalyssa said…

    evan, you didn't need a cape.... you had a komono. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home