I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What is this 'toner' you speak of?


Me: "Hello, American Awesome Products*."

Customer: "Hi, I need some toner for my Lexmark 9000 blah blah printer."

Me: "Ok, what's the product number."

Customer: "I don't know. It's for a Lexmark blah blah blah..."

Me: "Do you have the old toner? It should say on the old cartridge what the number is."

Customer: "I don't have it with me, but it's the toner for a Lexmark blah blah blah...It's black ink"

I am not a printer/fax machine/copy machine expert! Nor is this a store that sells those things. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TYPE OF TONER YOUR MACHINE NEEDS!!!!!!!

no.idea.what.so.ever

Look it up on the internets--that's what they are for.

whew, glad I got that off my chest.

*this is not the real name of my company

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    people are stupid. the best each of us can do is try to never appear that stupid to business employees when we need help.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    I don't mind helping people, but when they just expect me to know what they want it's so annoying! Personally, I would never call somewhere to make an order and expect the sales person to telepathically know what I'm looking for. Grr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home