I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Dear Bloggette

Hello my little bloggette,
I'm sure you are feeling a little neglected these days. I'm sorry. These crazy people I work for have actually been expecting me to work lately. It's very strange. However, I don't hate my job like I did in December--so that's good. It's good to not be mind-numbingly bored at work all the time. Things should settle down in the next couple of weeks. I should also admit that I've been spending some of my free-time at work doing grad school work. Who knew that grad school (of all things) could be so time consuming! Also, I must admit that I've been spending a lot of time playing on Facebook. I've also been buying a lot of shoes...but that's nothing new. I just ordered the cutest new ones! I'm so excited. I justified them by saying I will wear them to Skye and Eric's wedding--so thanks for the new shoes guys! Oh yeah-- and good luck with that, you know, marriage thing.


(not the pink).

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger bmo said…

    I want to see the dress that goes with those shoes. And yes, the shoes are great, but you didn't need me to tell you that, did you.

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    yeah...me too.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Twas the least I could do...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home