I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

To quote one of my favorite authors:



"I'm so tired I can barely type these worfs."

Ha ha.

Actually, I'm not as tired as I ought to be, because Lord knows I'm not getting my 8-10 lately. Last Friday I was really tired, but I've already discussed why Fridays are like that
here.

I am, however, really losing at the "get up and get ready for work on time" game. I mean, it's not my favorite game in the first place, but I would think I could make a better showing then I have been. If I were in the Olympics for 'getting ready for work in a timely manner' I would be booed out of the country. I mean I'm not horribly late; I'm on time enough to make the team, but I'm just not good enough to medal. I just hate hate hate being late or rushed for things, but I love love love sleeping. So that makes mornings somewhat problematic.

Also, I was having really weird dreams that involved shopping at a mob-run warehouse 'on the down low.' It was worth the chance of getting in trouble because everything was 15% off (?!) and you could spend up to $50! Wowee!

It was funny because I remember picking out a really atrocious wedding gift for Disco and Skye. It was this giant pig thing that was maybe filled with candy. I totally thought that they'd love it. There was a lot more, and some parts of it were really creepy. But, despite waking up and thinking, "Wow, I'm going to remember this dream," It's all gone from me now.

It's for the best, really.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    The author is, of course, the always delightful Lemony Snicket.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish it was real because i really want bacon flavored candy.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger the chocolate milk girl said…

    One time freshman year Skye and I found some candy that looked like bacon strips, except moldy. Then she bought me some for Christmas and made a card that said, "mmm...bacon"

    Mmmm...bacon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home