I like chocolate milk very much

We'll eat you up we love you so!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random Thoughts from a Brain Full of Headache


Good Morning, dear readers. I know I've been a boring chocolate milk girl lately. I simply haven't felt like posting. It's not that I haven't had any stories, I just didn't want to write them.

One reason is that it has been very cold at my work, and all I want to do is sit huddled up in my chair or sneak into the back and stand in front of the heater. Actually, it's always cold at my work--I'm just colder because I've been wearing spring clothes. Now that the sun has decided to come back to our lovely state, it looks like it should be warm and nice outside all the time--and it is very often nice out. However, that lovely weather does not infiltrate my place of employ. Another reason I'm cold at work is that my little apartment is always a million degrees. It's steam heated and we don't have a thermostat--if it's too hot we have to open the windows. So I wake up, go out on the porch to see what kind of day it is, see that it's sunny, and I'm all toasty and warm in my little apartment--so the last thing I think of is wearing a big warm sweater because I'm going to work at my SUB ZERO office.

It's been a headache week like I used to get all the time. Owie. I really can't explain how awful it is to have a headache all day, go to sleep, wake up, and realize that you still have the headache. And you sleep awfully, especially if it's a nauseous headache--I'm really tired. Thankfully, I have an appointment with my Chiro tonight, and she'll make me all better by poking a bunch of little pins in me. Strange, but true. I'll do anything to get rid of these headaches, and that works.

In other news, there's been a lot of birthday-related shopping lately and I'm wearing a new shirt that I justified buying by saying "Well, I can wear it to work and it's long-sleeved (warm)." However, upon retrospect and wearing it to work, I'm actually sort of doubting it's inherent work-appropriateness. It's a drape neck, and very, er. . . drapey. Oh well. At least I'm doing something fun tonight, so it's not a waste of a good outfit. I just hate wearing nice things just for work. It doesn't make sense--I don't want to get dressed up for work! I want to get fancy for being with my friends and doing things that make me happy, not work. Ew.

Speaking of work, I have to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home